SEVEN FUTURE JUDGMENTS
- Judgment of the church at the Bema Seat in heaven after the Rapture.
- Judgment of tribulation saints (Re 20:4) immediately after the Second Advent (Re 20:4-6)
- Judgment of Old Testament saints in connection with the Second Advent (Zech 14:4)
- Judgment of Gentiles living in the world at the time of the Second Advent (righteous separated from wicked living on earth) immediately following the judgment of Israel (Mt 25:31-46).
- Judgment of living Israel living in the world at the time of the Second Advent who is regathered and judged relative to their place in the millennial reign of Christ (Ezek 20:33-38; Mt 24-25).
- Judgment of the angels and Satan after the Millennium but prior to the Great White Throne Judgment (Re 20:10)
- Judgment of the wicked dead at the Great White Throne after the Millennium (Re 20:5, 12-13)
THE SEQUENCE OF FUTURE EVENTS
- The judgment of believers after the Rapture and before the Tribulation (Ro 14:10; 2 Co 5:10)
- The Tribulation period (Mt 24:4-26)
- The Second Advent (Mt 24:47-30) of the Messiah to the earth.
- Regathering of Israel (Mt 24:31) before setting up of the Millennial Kingdom
- Judgment of Israel (Mt 25:1-30) before setting up of the Millennial Kingdom
- Judgment on Gentiles (Mt 25:31-46) before setting up of the Millennial Kingdom
- The Kingdom of 1000 years
- The Eternal State